by Alison Stapleton
How to Run your Micro Crochet Business
This page is all about setting up and running a crochet micro-business.
There is information on whether you should stay as a hobbyist crocheter and if it is for you at all.
We discuss how to take your crochet from hobby to making a profit.
There are ideas for you on getting going in business, managing your money and stories about how others got going and their journeys.
Many of the ideas can be used for artists, knitters and other craft businesses.
Is it for You? Questions to ask yourself before you start
- Are you cut out for business?
- Who are you doing it for?
- What is a micro business and do you have one?
- 5 Steps to Your Prosperous Crochet Business
- Your first crochet sale
- Setting up a micro craft business
- Business card design for a craft micro-business
- How to buy materials
- How to name your patterns
- Time management
- Know your dream customer
- Getting social
- Own your niche
- Your year end review
- Your crochet business focus for the New Year
- Did you take a vow of poverty?
- How to cost your items
You can share your crochet stories and yarns
Just so you know